Pandan leaves are used in many Asian cuisines. It is versatile, use for dessert and also savory. It has its own taste, sweet aromatic smell. If you never tried pandan before, you missed the most precious natural food flavoring.
- Knead dough 2 @ 3 times (rest 20min then 5min) repeat step 2 @ 3 times.
- Can adjust the flour and water if it is excessive.
- Make sure the yeast is raised properly.
- Use lukewarm water for baking yeast.
- Bread softener can be replaced with an egg.
- During frying, do not overtake the donuts many times to avoid donors absorbing much oil.
A unique brown sugar that contains natural polyphenol extracted from sugarcane. Polyphenol act as an antioxidant and has the ability to support normal blood sugar levels. The Better Brown Low Glycemic Brown Sugar are 55 or less in the glycemic Index. Better Brown is also an ideal blend to enhance tastiness for various type of food and drinks. (Glycemic Index: Low - 55 or less | Medium - 56 to 69 | High - 70 or more)